The 2020 Teacher Grant Application is now available and can be downloaded from the link below.
If you have an innovative idea for the 2020/2021 school year, please complete this application and submit to your principal no later than March 30, 2020.
Photos of previous Innovative Educator Grant award recipients (above).
The Manassas City Public Schools Education Foundation is proud to announce that we awarded $63,682 in teacher grants for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Forget the Bus: Amazing Worldwide Field Trips Inside our Schools- Kate Green, Dean Elementary
- Learning with OSMO- Annette Bruner, Weems Elementary
- MCPS PreK STEM Initiative- Carrie McDaniel, Weems Elementary
- Ping Pong Club- Steve Schultz, Osbourn High School
- Curtain Call: A PBL Performance Experience- Laura Goldzung, Baldwin Elementary
- Robotics and Coding for All Learners- Annette Bruner, Weems Elementary
- Global Inventors- Avery Lim, Round Elementary
- Sensory Resources for Students- Connie Judd, Baldwin Elementary
- Cardio Pong: Brain and Body Engagement to Improve Fitness-Rhonda Brown, Metz Middle
- VEX IQ Robotics & Anatomy- Alexandra Anderson and Cathy Nowak, Baldwin Intermediate
MCPSEF is a proud sponsor of Robotics teams at all levels in Manassas City.
Thank you to all of our partners who sponsors who help us to support bringing innovation to life!