Individuals, community members, volunteers, spouses of directors, former directors… all of these people AND MORE are FRIENDS of the Manassas City Public Schools Education Foundation. We value your continued support!
This group functions as AMBASSADORS for the Education Foundation and assists in volunteer events as well as shares the good news with others about the Foundation activities and donations.
AS A FRIEND:
- Invited to coffee talks and committee meetings to learn more about the Foundation and ways to help
- No financial commitment
- Opportunities to volunteer at Foundation events
- Provide assistance or materials for Foundation activities
- Help committee secure donations for silent auction
- Help to identify and build Foundation support
- Building community relationships and spirit
- Networking with people that support public education
- An awesome feeling
The Manassas City Public Schools Education Foundation is a non-profit, tax exempt 501(c)(3) public corporation operating independently under its own board of directors.
Our mission: We seek community support to encourage innovation, enhance quality education, and promote success for all Manassas City Public Schools’ students and teachers.